Jiffy Dallas has the auger supplies you’ve been looking for, at everyday prices you’ll appreciate. Whether it’s carbide bits you’re trying to find, pilot bits, auger adapters or other auger supplies, you’ll find JiffyDallas.com to be the go-to in the industry for high quality supplies at great prices.
Most of the carbide teeth
at Jiffy Dallas will fit all the popular brands of augers, unless specially noted on the product description page. If you’re in a hurry for a product- and we know you are- you’ll be happy to know that in most cases, Jiffy Dallas pulls your order’s products from the inventory, packs them and ships out on the same day you place your order.
Get the carbide teeth you need for your project from Jiffy Dallas and select from a wide range of products, including:
- The most sought-after of all carbide teeth, the 101 Series. The 101 is considered the work horse of the industry, sometimes called the 60 Series. Whatever you prefer to call it, you’ll find it at Jiffy Dallas ready to ship out to you- and at the best price online.
- DR6000, a stepped-rock auger tooth for projects that are out of the ordinary. The DR6000 its made from tungsten for a longer life and features a carbide tip to get you through rock and other extreme conditions.
- RT1 Offset auger blades for rock conditions have been designed for the Terex Texoma auger and feature a tungsten body for tough conditions in the field. Pointed carbide tips will ensure you get through whatever you’re augering.
- TC112 Special is just what it claims to be, a special version of the 100 Series rock auger tooth, featuring extra tungsten carbide on outside gauge to extend wear in extreme conditions. For angering in sandstone and similar materials, this is the one you want.
- 70 Series is very similar to Jiffy Dallas’ 104 Series teeth and are ideal for angering through dirt.
- The 80 Series dirt trencher teeth are wider than most other teeth- 2.5625 inches wide- and are used for trenchers and drilling equipment. As a cross-functional tooth, it’s one of the most popular as it can be turned over and inserted into the pocket 2 ways.
- For loose dirt, clay and other soft materials, choose the D31 heat-treated dirt blade with a 45 degree angle.
- For light dirt and compacted soil, you’ll want the D311 dirt auger blade with its 45 degree angle that is perfect for all light conditions.
- TC112 100 Series rock carbide teeth with 2 1/2 inch pointed cutting edge and tungsten carbide tipped teeth for superior function and long life. The TC112 is used for rock, shale and caliche.
Choose American Made parts and labor from the company Americans love- Jiffy Dallas has the carbide teeth, bits and other accessories you’ve been searching for- and they have them at some of the best prices you’ll find online. For assistance placing an order or to speak with a specialist who can answer your questions, call 877-838-0102.